12 Feb 2014
Children can have fun making this 'Berry' Special Love Pud for Valentines Day
Posted: 12 Feb 2014
Valentines Day - the Marmite holiday you either love or hate.
Whether you are casting your Barry White collection aside or hunting out the perfect card, this 'Berry' Special Love Pud will warm any heart when you know children have been busy in the kitchen making it for you.
I've even created a fun video for children to watch how to make it. Click on the link to see how to construct your Berry Special Love Pud!
This little beauty is so simple to make. There's no baking involved, it has very few ingredients and of course, not forgetting it is allergy friendly too. This pud is dairy, nut, soya, egg, wheat and gluten free. But always remember to check every packet label before consuming as manufacturing processes and ingredients can change frequently.
Berry Special Love Pud (Makes 4)
• 1x packet of Doves Farm Lemon Zest Cookies
• 1x pot of Coyo Coconut Milk Yoghurt
• 250g raspberries
• 2 teaspoons of Whitworths icing sugar
• 1/2 lemon (juice only)
1. Place ten raspberries into a bowl. Squeeze in one teaspoon of lemon juice and add two teaspoons of icing sugar. Squish the berries up using the back of a spoon and mix to make a 'berry' juicy sauce.
2. Take a tea plate and one Doves farm Lemon Zest Cookie and crumble it up all over your dish to make your base. Then make a small hole in the middle with you finger.
3. Spoon one tablespoon of Coyo yoghurt in the middle and spread it out to make a circle.
4. Add one teaspoon of your berry sauce on top and decorate by placing eight well positioned fresh berries on top to make a heart. Lovely ;)
Click here for more fun free from recipes for children to make.
Happy Valentines you lovely lot x