- Prep (min) 10
- Cook (min) 2hrs chill
- Free from
- Dairy (DF)
- Egg (EF)
- Gluten (GF)
- Nuts (NF)
- Peanut (PF)
- Soya (SF)
- Sesame (SeF)
- Shellfish (ShF)
- Fish (FF)
Have fun in the kitchen making these wibbly-wobbly treats! Remember to let a grown-up check every packet label for allergens (and traces of allergens) before starting to cook.
135g (4oz) pack of raspberry jelly cubes
150g (5oz) blueberries
570ml/1 pint (2.5 cups) hot water
1. Take one grown-up and put them in charge!
2. Wash blueberries with cold water and then lay out four empty pots on a flat surface.
3. Now we have to count, so that each pot has the same amount of blueberries in. One...two...three...keep going until you think there are enough in each pot.
4. Then tear apart the jelly cubes and place them in a heatproof bowl. Let a grown-up pour 570ml (1 pint) of hot water over the jelly and stir. Watch carefully and the cubes will disappear!
5. Carefully pour your jelly liquid over the blueberries and place them in the fridge for about 2 hours. They're ready when you give them a little wobble and they wobble back!
Tip: Have fun experimenting with different colours of jelly and fruit.