- Prep (min) 5
- Cook (min) 0
- Free from
- Dairy (DF)
- Egg (EF)
- Gluten (GF)
- Nuts (NF)
- Peanut (PF)
- Soya (SF)
- Sesame (SeF)
- Shellfish (ShF)
- Fish (FF)
Munch on lunch from outer space. Remember to let a grown-up check every packet label for allergens (and traces of allergens) before you start.
4 BFree wheat & gluten free bagels
Violife creamy original spread
4 ham slices (milk, wheat and gluten free)
4 radishes (or cherry tomatoes)
1. Take one grown-up and put them in charge. Next, carefully slice your BFree bagels in half... remember kids, knives are sharp!
2. Then generously spread Violife over the base of each bagel but leave the lids until later.
3. Now lay cucumber slices on top of your spread, and a slice of ham on top of your cucumber (or you can leave this out for a veggie UFO!)
4. For the UFO lights, carefully slice small letterbox holes around the top of each bagel lid and push one sweetcorn kernel in every hole. Next, spread Violife on the bagel lids and place them on top of your filling.
5. Finally, every spacecraft needs a control deck - so grab your radishes (or tomatoes), slice off the green stems and fit them snug into the bagel holes. Now your UFO bagels are complete and ready for their mission to mouths. Enjoy!