Let me run the lessons for you.
I know teaching time and resources can be tight, or sometimes it's helpful to have a new face to run a specialised session like this.
I know the lessons inside out. I mix creative ideas and an adventurous attitude to deliver a serious message that can help keep children with food allergies safe, and make learning about them fun.
What are the benefits?
If all the resources are free and easy to use, why would you pay? Well, aside from the convenience, you'll benefit from:
• In depth knowledge - I created the lessons and have personal experience of food allergies
• Teaching and training - I can show you how it's done and train teachers to run subsequent workshops themselves
• Hassle-free - I'll bring everything with me, ready to go, including activity sheets, reward certificates, props and allergy friendly craft materials. You don't need to provide anything except a classroom and the kids! (I'm also enhanced CRB checked, so I'm ready when you are.)
Watch this video to see me in action.
There's nothing funny about food allergies, but I make sure that learning about them can be. Although food allergy and anaphylaxis can be sensitive subjects, the workshop has been developed with the help of medical experts to give age-appropriate information and advice. And I have plenty of personal experience to draw on to make sure the lessons communicate the important information effectively to a young audience.
Tailored to suit your needs
Every school is different, so I can work around your timetables and individual requirements. I'm happy to teach a single lesson to show you how it works, or I can run the whole workshop in two different year groups, across four days.
Where and how much?
Adventure is in the name
so I'm happy to travel anywhere in the UK. Further afield? Please
get in touch and let's see what we can do.
The cost of the workshop depends on how many lessons you'd like me to run and where you are. Contact me for a complete cost which will include VAT, travel and accommodation costs (if required).
How to book
Contact me via email with the following details:
1. Your school postcode
2. Your preferred dates for running the workshop
3. How many lessons you'd like me to run and for which age groups
I'll then get in touch with a price and my availability.